Sunday, August 25, 2013

Our Students Serve as Our Greatest Teachers


"The most inspirational teachers I know are some of my former students.
They have given me a vision of what a great student looks like." ~ Quote by Rafe Esquith
 
As I begin a new week, I want to feel inspiration burst from within me, and say, "Good morning, class!" with a bright smile on my face!
 
After spending the weekend reading the passions and aspirations of my current students, I realize that my students are truly my inspiration for being a great teacher.
 
I want to share some of the quotes that inspired me, and I hope that these quotes inspire all teachers who want to make a difference in the classroom.
 
 Inspirational Quotes from my 6th grade students:

"I want to be a vet. And if anything gets in my way, I'm not going to shut down. I'm going to kick it down."
 
" I have dreams to follow and I expect to be able to be myself, persevere through life's challenges and I have three things on my side: passion, planning, and perseverance."
 
"My passion is to be a better person! I would do anything I can to do to accomplish my passion! If anyone tells me I can't I'll prove I can. I will achieve!"

"This year I want to be able to win a Cross Country Race! I want to get noticed and for people to say, "Hey, that's the girl that won the race!"

"When someone tells you that you won't get that dream you can so don't listen to them cause you can."

"When I grow up, I want to be a marine biologist. When somebody says you'll never be a marine biologist, I'm gonna say, "Yes, I can. Watch me!"

"In all ways, think smart: think smart, do my best, and achieve."

"Even when I'm at my worst, that doesn't stop me from becoming what I want to be."

"I want to be the best that I can be."

"I'm a dancer, a believer, a lover, never a hater."


 
                                                         http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5lpcWqecyak
 
 

No comments: